Do you have an Adoption Love Story?
We are actively seeking stories for
our upcoming book. Here
are some guidelines to help you along:
- Story length is between 1,000 and 1,200 words.
- Please stay as close to fact as possible.
- Write from your point of view.
- Paint us a picture so that we see the story through
- Don’t be afraid to use
- We want
to evoke intense emotion from the reader. We want to
give people goose bumps,
- We are seeking concise, inspiring stories.
They should inspire change or action,
provoke thought, or encourage others on a similar
path, while being a fairly quick and enjoyable read.
- Try to include conversations as you remember
them. It helps us to feel like we are
there, inside the
- Have a friend (or a few friends)
read your story. They can offer
the story they
to hear more about, or questions
they might be left with after reading
If you have an adoption love story you would like to submit, please contact our publisher,
American Carriage House Publishing.